- Describe the basic components of a Computer System, its instruction set architecture and its basic fetch-execute cycle operation.
- Describe how data is represented and recognized in a Computer.
- Understand the basics of Assembly Language programming including addressing modes, subroutines, interrupts, stacks, etc.
- Analyze, design, implement, and test assembly language programs.
Assembly Language in Urdu Hindi
This course will answer the following questions:
- What Computers consist of?
- How Computers work?
- How to represent information?
- How they are organized internally?
- How design affects programming and applications?
- Programming the machine: Assembly Language
The course is divided into two sections:
- Computer Organization
- Assembly language