What is E-Marketing?
E-Marketing (Electronic Marketing) are also known as Internet Marketing, Web Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Online Marketing. E-marketing is the process of marketing a product or service using the Internet. E marketing not only includes marketing on the Internet, but also includes marketing done via e-mail and wireless media. It uses a range of technologies to help connect businesses to their customers.
Digital Marketing In Urdu Pdf
Like many other media channels, e-marketing is also a part of integrated marketing communications (IMC), which helps a brand grow across different channels. E-marketing has become a pivotal tactic in the marketing strategy adopted by companies using several digital media channels.
Social Media Marketing In Urdu Pdf
Advantages of E-marketing
- Certain advantages of eMarketing are discussed as below:
- Much better return on investment from than that of traditional marketing as it helps increasing sales revenue.
- E-marketing means reduced marketing campaign cost as the marketing is done through the internet
- Fast result of the campaign as it helps to target the right customers.
- Easy monitoring through the web tracking capabilities helps make eMarketing highly efficient
- Using e-marketing, viral content can be made, which helps in viral marketing.
- Ability to target your customers faster and cheaper
- Reduction of marketing costs through automation of electronic media
- Near real-time interaction between the marketer and the end user
- Ability to quantify and collect user data
- One-to-one marketing experience
- Increased interactivity
- Ability to implement marketing strategies in a short time-frame
Ability to scale with the market
Appeal to specific interests
E Commerce Notes In Urdu
Types of e-marketing
There are several ways in which companies can use internet for marketing. Some ways of e-marketing are:
- Article marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Video marketing
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
All these and other methods help a company or brand in e-marketing and reaching customer through the internet.
E-Marketing (a.k.a. electronic marketing) refers to the marketing conducted over the Internet. Two synonyms of E-Marketing are Internet Marketing and Online Marketing which are frequently interchanged. E-Marketing is the process of marketing a brand (company, product, or service) using the Internet through computers and mobile devices mediums. By such a definition, eMarketing encompasses all the activities a business conducts via the worldwide web with the aim of attracting new business, retaining current business and developing its brand identity.
Digital Marketing Course In Urdu Pdf
Importance of E-Marketing
The return on investment (ROI) from E-Marketing can far exceed that of traditional marketing strategies. Also, the transparency of the internet allows the marketer to have access to analytics and data in a near real-time fashion which will allow the marketer to make changes to align with the market’s reaction thus making E-Marketing a preferred solution for Marketing Professionals.