This course has been created for those working in software projects. Primarily it has been created for project managers and scrum masters but also for all members involved in a software project: team members, software developers, tester, customers, product owners, stakeholders, quality managers and so on. The course covers all the aspects of a software project management process for any kind of software project. It is the obvious next chapter of my course about software development and has the aim to teach you how to successfully manage a software project.
Project Management In Urdu
This course will explore the fundamentals of project management in order to provide the student with a solid foundation in this discipline. Through discussion and application of all aspects of project management knowledge areas, students will learn the tools and techniques used to successfully manage projects. Microsoft Project will be used to plan, manage and track progress and resources.
This course meets the project management education requirements toward completion of the Project Management Institute’s PMP and CAPM designations. This course will give you the opportunity to be awarded a subject specific degree in Software Engineering and Applications with Project Management. The course will teach you the skills to become professional software developers and create applications with the latest emerging technologies.
Project Management Spectrum In Software Engineering
If you want to solve real-world problems, evaluate advanced software engineering environments, and build complex software applications then this is the course for you. The course will cover a range of topics including advanced programming to popular development platforms, open-source frameworks, Big Data ecosystems Cloud Computing, and Project Management.
It is mainly focus on traditional projects and agile projects.
The main topics covered in this course are:
Software Project Management Youtube
- What is software project management?
- Project management skills
- The role and responsibility of a software project manager
- How to manage a software project successfully
- Project management steps
- The scenario in a software project
- Roles & Responsibilities
- What is a Gantt chart?
- What is a Pert chart?
- The project management process: the phases
- How to deal with uncertainties in software development
- The customers role in software development projects
- Software development models
- Risk assessment
- Contingency plans
- Change management
- The deployment processes
- Agile Frameworks
- Agile project management
- Project Management – Concepts
- Project Management – Application – MS Project: Create your project plan
- Calculating the Software Development Cost
- Project Management – Application – MS Project: Resource Management
- Project Management – Application – MS Project: Project Calendar
- Project Management – Application – MS Project: Project Tracking
- Project Management – Application – MS Project: Project Reporting
- Project Management – Application – MS Excel: Project Management Dashboard / Project Status Report
- Project Management – Application – Smartsheet
- Project Management – Application – Atlassian JIRA
- Project Management – Conclusions
- Project conclusion
- How to close a project
- Lessons Learned
- Documentation management
- Additional tools